Membership in TAPS is open to tapestry artists residing within the greater Puget Sound region. Jurying takes place on an ongoing basis. Annual dues of $25.00 are collected each January. Interested individuals are encouraged to apply for membership. In order to be considered, please email the following to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Digital images of at least four different tapestries designed and woven by the applicant. These should not be student pieces. Details images are optional. Please label each file with your last name followed by the title of the tapestry.
- A MS Word or PDFfile with the following information:
a. Your name, address, phone number and email
b. An annotated list with the following information for your submitted images: title, dimension, date completed, materials and technique.
c. An Artist’s Statement
d. Answers to the following questions:
1) What contributions can you make as a TAPS member? New members are encouraged too jump in, bring new ideas or develop old ones and inspire the direction TAPS takes.
2) Why do you want to be a member of TAPS?
3) What are your goals as an artist
- A resume (MS Word or PDF file)